Application for admission to the courses should be filled in the prescribed form which is attached with the Prospectus and it must be submitted before the last date as decided by the college. The admission process will be strictly governed as per the rules and regulations framed by Bangalore University and Govt. of Karnataka. The last date of admission in various courses will dedecided by university / higher education dept. (Karnataka) which will be displayed on the college notice board.
- Every student must ensure his / her eligibility as per the university rules and regulations applicable at the time of admission.
- Any false, misleading information or in complete application will not be entertained for admission.
- Number of admission for particular class will not exceed the specified number decided by College / University.
- The Application form issued is valid for a particular course for the particular session.
- The admission will be confirmed only when the candidate fulfills all the requisites including the fees as mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Candidates who are blacklisted, involved in any anti-social activity or punished by the court etc., will not be entertained.
- Three attested copies of the mark-sheet of the qualifing examination.
- Cerificate of Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/ 0BC & Freedom Fighters (if any). issued by the competent authority.
- Character Certificate.
- Cerificate of Extra-curricular Activities.
- Notified certificate for any Gap during studies.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate from Bangalore University (For those candidates coming from other than the State of Karnataka)
- Father or Mother if employee in Karnataka Govt. and belonging to class III or IV, should enclose the certificate accordinoly.
- If Father / Mother / Guardian have come on transter from other state, then they should produce the certificate of their transfer from competent authority.