The Institute provides Hostel Accommodation to the students coming from outstation. For female students there is a separate provision for hostel accommodation.
ADMISSION TO HOSTEL
- For admission to the hostel the students will have to apply in the prescribed application form separately .
- The first comers will be adjusted first in the hostel. The principle of "First Come First Serve" will be applied in the cases for admission to the hostels.
- The hostel fee have to be deposited at a lump-sum for one year (only lodging charges)
- The students will have to abide by the rules and regulations of the Hostel living.
- The prescribed hostel fee will have to be deposited within time by the student admitted to the hostel.
The mess will be fully managed & shared by the students. Students are liable to pay the actual cost of their share. Mess too remains compulsory for hostellers. In the Annual Hostel Fee Mess charges is not included.
GUESTS AND VISITORS
- While entertaining their guests the boarders will have to write to the warden for permission.
- Female visitors are not allowed in the boys hostel and vice-versa.
- Admission rights for the guests and the visitors are reserved with the warden.
HOSTEL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The allocation of the rooms to the students is subject to their depositing the concerned hostel fees to the Institute.
- The boarders are not allowed to interchange their rooms.
- The warden can shift the students from one room to the other without assigning any reason.
- Extra electrical appliances such as heaters, air conditioner, coolers, reflectors, radio. T.V. etc. are not allowed within the boarding room.
- The roll call time is 9 P.M. when each boarder is to be within the hostel premises.
- Absentees will have to pay a fine of Rs. 5.00 per day.
- The institute will equip the room with a study table, a cot, a tube light, and bulbs etc. When the hostellers vacate the room he/she will leave all the furniture and light fittings as such.
- The furniture of one room will not be transferred to the other room by any of the hostellers.
- Cooking or boiling of any sort is not allowed inside the hostel rooms.
- Table lamps, lock and key are not provided by the Institute. The hosteller will arrange these for himself/herself.
- The inmates are required to keep the rooms neat and clean. The sanitary sense ought to have been observed by them.
- During the institute study hours the boarders should not remain with in their rooms. If found, they may be fined.
- Smoking, gambling and the use of intoxicants or the video cassettes strictly prohibited within the premises of the hostel.
- No explosive can be brought stored with in the premises of the hostel.
- The hostel fee have to be deposited at a lumpsum for one year (including lodging & boarding)
- For any damage to the room wares the dwellers shall be solely responsible and they will have to bear the expenses incurred in the repair.
- The boarder will have to undergo their medical checkup from time to time.
- Dwelling outside the hostel premises after 9 p.m. will not be allowed without the written permission of the warden.
- Girls will be allowed after query from their parents or guardians.
- The hostels are provided with common bathrooms and modern style toilets.
- Hostel fee too remain non refundable. Caution money however, be refundable with due deduction, if any.
- Obedience and discipline are the most essential requirements for stay in the hostel.
- Any act of indiscipline and moral depravity may throw a student to suspension for a definite period or even expulsion from the institute outright.
- The above rules are tenacious and are subject to change any time at the discretion of the warden or the person of the institute. The warden will observe the obeyance of the aforesaid and regulations.
- The decision of the warden on any time of the hostel affairs shall be final and binding on the boarders. It will always remain unquestionable.
- Hostel and mess remains compulsory to all outstation students unless and until for special reasons.