1. Application for Admission to the course should be made in prescribed form, which is attached with the prospectus.
2. Application Form properly and correctly filled in Block Letters should be sent along with a Registration fee of Rs. 500/- to Institute with five passport size photographs.
3. Candidates seeking admission to the course should attach the following with the Application form :
Two Photostat copies of the certificate & mark sheet of qualifying exam attested by a Govt. Gazetted officer.
Five passport size photographs.
Four self addressed envelopes of size 9"x4" bearing the postal stamps worth Rs. 25/- each.
4. Admission confirmation notice will be sent to the selected candidates by post. In case admission is not granted the full fee will be refunded depending upon the disapproval of the concerned Examining body.
5. A Demand Draft of the prescribed fees at the time of admission in favor of SHA-SHIB COLLEGE OF SCIENCE & MANAGEMENT payable at BHOPAL must be submitted along with the form. The admission fee is to be sent accordingly.
6. "(Shashib Scholarship and Aptitude Test 2012) An Entrance Test" is the principle adopted by the authority of the Institute while providing admission to the selected candidates in P.G & U.G. In case a candidate deserve admission but due to the unavailability of seats he is not admitted, then he/she can reserve their seat for the next session by depositing prescribed fees in advance to secure their seats.
7. incase of candidate seeking admission for BEd course the procedure will be as per the strategies laid down by NCTE & Barkatullah university for each academic year
8. In case a student does not receive any information regarding his or her admission within 20 days after the submission of complete application form, he or she should immediately get in touch with the Institute authority either personally or through correspondence. The candidate with outstanding qualification will always be preferred for admission.