The Institute has 100 beds boys and 50 beds girls hostels with in the campus. The hostel inmates can go to the city of Bhopal for entertainment and shopping by the college bus. The day scholars and faculty will come to the Institute from different part of the city by college buses.
Hostel accommodation will be provided in the Hostels for desirous boys and girls. Hostel rent and maintenance charges are payable by the students residing in the hostels as per the fee fixed by fee committee. Hostel mess are run on co-operative basis. Procedure for admission to the hostels and the hostel rules have to be followed by the students. All the students seeking admission to the hostel should fill-up the hostel admission form and get them forwarded by the Head of the Institute. All room allotments will be done by the Warden.
- Every student residing in the hostel must join the co-operative mess attached to that hostel. Individual cooking and messing outside is not permitted.
- The cost of food including the pay of mess servants is to be met by the students themselves. The responsibility for clearing the mess dues/advances in time lies with the parents/guardians of the students. An undertaking to his effect will have to be given by the parents/guardians of the students at the time of admission.
- Students are advised not to keep valuables items in the rooms. They are advised to deposit extra cash in a Bank or in the Post office.
- Each student shall use only one electric tube light/bulb & Fan for use of other electric appliances, prior permission of the warden is necessary. The tariff for use of such electrical appliances will be fixed by the warden. Use of all unauthorized electric appliances is strictly prohibited and these will be confiscated. Lights must be switched off when the students leave their rooms or when they retire to bed.
- Students shall not remain absent from their hostels during the night hours between 10.00 p.m. and 5.00 a.m. without the prior permission of the warden. Corresponding timings for girls hostel will be 8.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m.
- Visitors are not permitted to stay in the hostel after 8.00 p.m. and the guests of the students are not allowed to stay in the hostel except with the prior permission of the warden and under no circumstances for more than two days.
- Students shall not leave the head quarters without prior permission of the warden and Head of the Institute.
- Student must go in proper dress to the dinning hall and common room.
- Students must maintain proper discipline and should not disturb other fellow students.
- The students must keep the bath rooms and there own room clean.
- Smoking and use of any type drug is strictly prohibited.
- The students will not be permitted to leave hostel during mid -session