The Institute has got approval for admission of 60 students each in four branches of B.Tech namely Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Electronics & Communications. The admissions are through counseling by Govt of M.P. and the University (R.G.P.V.). The Fallowing documents are to be submitted at the time of admission.
1. Photocopies of 12th & 10th mark sheets.
2. JEE Scorecard
3. Pasport size Photographs.
4. Transfer certificate (T.C.) in original.
5. Migration Certificate (where ever applicable)
6. Domicile Certificate ( where ever applicable)
7. D.D. for the fee.
8. Registration filled up form.
The students are advised to keep the photocopies of all the original certificates submitted.