Application for admission to the AME course should be made on the prescribed form, attached with the prospectus. Application Forms filled in Properly & Correctly in capital letters should be sent along with the Registration fee of Rs.20,000 /-. Candidate seeking admission to the AME course should attach the following documents along with the Application Form.
1 Medical Form duly filled & Signed by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
2 Three Attested Copies of the Mark-Sheet of Qualifying Examination.
3 Conduct Certificate.
4 Admission Fee & Registration Fee.
5 Five Passport Size Photographs.
6 Four self addressed envelopes of size 9'W" affixed with the postal stamps worth Rs. 40/- each.
8 Category of approval & its Training program is mentioned above in the approval category.
9 Signed copy of the fee structure sheet by the parent / student should be submitted along with the application form.
10 Once a category of AME course is opted, he or she can't shift to any other category of AME course.
11 A Demand Draft of the prescribed Fees at the time of admission should be submitted in favour of Sha-Shib Aerospace Engineering, payable at Guna.
"(Shashib Scholarship and Aptitude Test) An Entrance Test" is the principle adopted by the authority of the Institute while providing admission to the selected candidates. In case a candidate deserves admission but due to the unavailability of seats he is not admitted, in such case the student can reserve their seat for the next session by depositing prescribed fees in advance to secure their seats.
The Admission Fee is to be sent in the manner prescribed in the Fee structure. The fees are also acceptable in cash. "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE" basis is adopted by the authority of the Institute while providing admission to the selected candidates. In case, a deserving candidate is not admitted due to the non availability of seats, such a student can reserve his/her seat for the next session by depositing the prescribed fees in advance to secure his seat.
In case a student does not receive any information regarding his or her admission within 20 days after the submission of completed application form, he or she should immediately get in touch with the Institute authority either personally or through correspondence. The candidate having outstanding qualification will always be preferred for admission.
Students appearing for the qualifying examination (10+2/Diploma) can also reserve their seats by taking provisional admission. In case after taking provisional admission, a candidate fails in the qualifying examination on the basis of which provisional admission was allotted, his or her fees will be refunded after deducting 30% of the admission fees.
ADMISSION OF FOREIGN STUDENTS
Admission for foreigners would be taken under the rule framed by the Govt. of India, State Govt. & DGCA from time to time. A security clearance should be obtained from the concerned embassy and forwarded to the DGCA office for necessary action. Foreign student can obtain Prospects & Application Form on payment of US $ 10. NRI Sponsored candidate seeking admission should submit sponsor certificate if required along with the admission form as per Govt. / DGCA rules.
To be eligible for appearing in any Examination a Student / Trainee should have at least 80% of the required attendance during the training period.
CONDUCT OF STUDENTS
The following Rules & Regulations of the Institute shall be observed strictly.
- Every student will strictly adhere to the rules & regulations of the Institute.
- The student should be dressed neatly.
- Students should maintain the Tuition Notes & Records of Practical Work up-to-date. Tuition Notes & Practical Records will be checked by the Instructor every month. He/She should have a set of his or her own A.M.E. text books related to the subject and also tool kits.
- When syllabus is completed as per the lesson plan, the student's Tuition Notes & Workshop Records should be deposited to Chief Instructor (C.I.) for its scrutiny.
- Late comers should report to the C.I. before entering classes. In the absence of C.I., Dy. C.I. will deal with such cases & inform the Chief Instructor. No student is allowed to leave class/workshop without permission of the Instructor in-charge of the class/workshop Superintendent.
- All leave Applications should will be addressed to the C.I. who is the sanctioning authority. Students who absent themselves without leave application for more than a week should obtain the permission of the C.I before attending the next class. Minimum of 80% attendance is compulsory for every student to qualify for appearing in the semester exam, or else he/she shall be debarred from the Exam.
- In addition to our practical facilities, students are required to pay the additional cost (which will be nominal) for the practical if any arranged by the organization.
Ragging among Junior & Senior Students is strictly prohibited with in & out of the premises of the Institute. A cordial relationship among the student is desirable & any violation of the disciplinary rules may invite stern action from the authorities.
The aim of the Institute is to bring student's knowledge to the required standard of A.M.E. License Examination conducted by the D.G.C.A. Special classes will be arranged by the Institute for the benefit of the weak students if required.
Rules of Semester Pattern
Candidates appearing for current semester will not be promoted to the next semester till candidate clears the previous semester exams. In consecutive two attempts if the candidate is not clearing the reexam paper then candidate will be back faced. For eligible to appear the re exam one should clear atleast one paper otherwise the candidate would not be allowed to appear the exam consequently leading to the semester back and required to pay tution fee again.
Refund of Fee
The Admission Fee & other fee paid by the student is spent by the Institute for providing better facilities to the student & also to meet the huge expenses, related to maintenance & other activities in order to provide quality Education. Hence no refund of Fee is permissible once a candidate has been admitted to the Institute. The Fee & the other charges once paid will under no circumstances be refundable, transferable or can be adjusted even if a student does not attend a single class. Students discontinuing in the middle of the course will forfeit the Fee, other charge & security deposit.
In case of any dispute between the management of the Institute & Students, Parents or Guardian-, only the civil court in Guna will be legal jurisdiction.
UNIFORMS TO BE PURCHASED BY THE STUDENTS
1) Overall of Grey Colour
2) Leather Shoes / Rubber Soled Shoes
3) A Pair of Black Shoes
Class Room Uniform
1) Blue Trousers with a Black Leather Belt.
2) Sky Blue Shirt and Blazer with one Front Pocket with Monogram, Shoulders Flaps & a Black Tie for five Institutes are similar (only in Bangalore Red Tie and White shirt).
3) A Pair of Black Shoes.
Extra Curricular Activities
In addition to academic Programme the Institute organizes a Variety of Extra curricular activities for the students in the form of Sports, Musical Clubs, Cultural Programs, Debates Society, Audio Society, Hobby Club, Literary Society, Personality Development Programs, Seminar, Study Tours & Visits etc. Apart from above course the students may be facilitated by flying experience in any flying club on extra payment basis.