An enriched library is an essential requisite of an Engineering or Technical Institution. The library mirror the current advancement occurring in the sphere of Technology & Engineering. We also provide Audio/Video facilities for the better understanding of the subjects. To satisfy the need of the students the Institutes have established libraries which have a vast accumulation of authenticated books in multiple copies on various branches of Engineering & Technology.
Rules & Regulations
1. The membership of the library is open to all the students of the institute who have paid their library fees.
2. A student desirous of borrowing books from the library must have an identity card issued by the Institute.
3. Only one book is issued at a time to a student.
4. Reference book will not be issued to the student.
5. No book can be issued twice a month to a student.
6. There is provision for study of the reference book in the Library room itself.
7. The Mutual transfer of the issued books are not allowed among the borrowers.
8. The books will be issued to the students only during the allotted time and date.
9. The students will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of the book caused by him or her and he/she may be asked to replace it.
10. A student can retain a book for 7 days only with him/her.
11. A fine of Rs. 25/- per day will be charged for retaining the book more than the specified period.